CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 15, 2008

Today!

So today was pretty good. I ate and slept while everyone was gone. The girls had cheerleading practice so i had all day to catch up on my beauty sleep. So ya i have been hearing Chris talking about getting some awesome pics of me while i am bird hunting! So i guess that means that i am going to go bird hunting soon! i am so excited.....i love hunting birds. If dogs could get a hunting liscence i would get mine of course! That way i could run away into the wild and hunt birds forever.So ladies....next time treat the king to a nice little bird hunt.....that's always my idea of a good time. So i guess that's it for now! I will talk to you guys later after i catch a few chucker and quail! i will take some very awesome pics of myself. BY!

0 comments: