CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

My Life!

So i got this blog so that people can keep in touch with me because i miss my extended family. They are all so in love with me it makes me sad to think they have to try and live a day without me. So i was thinking about this the other day and i was like wow being a dog is amazing. Such as today i totally trashed the sofa while my family was gone and they didn't even care...... all they say is ....." oooh snickers your so naughty" and then i wag my tail and all is fine. Oh and just to let you know i can't type but what else are humans for right? So anyways...... back to being a dog.... i would have to say that the best part about being a dog is never getting in trouble..... i do kinda feel bad that madison always takes the blame for it but hey i don't tell them he did it they just assume........ so anyways the best part about getting in trouble is that they feel so bad for saying i'm a bad dog and just rub my belly! It's the best ,being a dog and all, i mean i sleep and i eat and that's about it. Oh ya and of course i swim and hunt. Those are the best of my ......oh so many qualities. Well i guess that i will leave my remarks later! i hope you all enjoy my blog...... because its something that is all about me of course.

2 comments:

laura said...

wow snickers.... you are the most awesome dog i have ever seen! i am so going to make my other dog a blog so that he can be on your friends list lol

taylor said...

Hry Snickers great blog!I love it how you call Madison your slave it is really funny! Well since i live with you there really isnt anything to say. Well keep up the slave driving!lol