CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

What i have been up to lately

well sorry i haven't posted lately, we have had a malfunction with my blog and i couldn't find it. then when i did i couldn't log on! i forgot my password and was a little distracted. anyways, so nick is here and he let me take my first swim of the year! it was so awesome. they kept calling me brown bear but i only wanted to play and take everyones goggles. i also tried to get ahold of a few rafts but there was always someone on it whenever i wanted it. so ya that's pretty much it. oh ya and we have a new friend. her name is puma but madison doesn't even like her he always chases her around and tries to get her, i like her because she lives in the garage and sometimes when people aren't looking i snatch a bit of her food because i love it. she doesn't really mind cuz she likes my food to. oh ya and with nick being here i have been getting a lot more attention and a lot more table food which means........ snickers is happy! so ya that is pretty much it for now. i'll try and upload some pics of me and the fam but probably not for a while. see ya

0 comments: